Ear wash, 118 ml. Veterinary product for deep ear cleaning.
For dogs and cats over 12 weeks of age. It gently and effectively dissolves earwax and other ear contamination.
Regular use can prevent the spread of pathogens and chronic infection problems. It also removes massive contamination.
- Eliminates ear odor.
- It eliminates the germs of infections, molds and yeasts, and suppresses beginning inflammation and swelling.
- It has a calming effect.
- It contains only natural substances which are known for their anti-infectious and soothing effect.
- One of the few ear emulsions that does not contain alcohol.
- It is based on essential oils and strong plant extracts.
Deionized Water, Witch Hazel, Glycerine, Boric Acid, Polysorbate 80, Tea Tree Oil, Baby Powder Fragrance, Echinacea Extract, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Aloe Vera Extract and Natural Coloring.
It is recommended to use every two weeks, but also more often if necessary. It is also recommended for use after bathing or swimming.
- Point spout tip into ear canal.
- Squeeze bottle to release enough drops to partially fill the ear canal.
- Gently massage the base of the ear canal to help loosen wax.
- Let the dog / cat shake its head to release the dirt from the ear canal.
- Remove liquid, dissolved wax, and dirt with cotton balls or facial tissue.
- Repeat as needed.
- Do not use cotton swabs or insert pointed objects into the ear.
Do not use to clean an ears that are affected by an ongoing infection. Contact your veterinarian for accurate diagnosis of ear infections. In case an mite infestation confirmed with suspicion of ears, shaking of the head or redness, use a registered veterinary medicinal product.
Only for dogs and cats. Keep out of children. Protect eyes from contact.
Shelf life: minim 5 years from the date of production
Any unused product or container should be disposed of in accordance with local requirements.
The packaging is fully recyclable.