Broadreach Nature Itchy Skin Soothing liquid Foam 236 ml. Veterinary formulated, emulsion for external use for treatment of acute and chronic skin inflammation.
It helps very quickly to suppress the symptoms of irritated and itchy skin.
- Very quick and deep penetration of active substances into the affected tissue – calms the irritated area very quickly and supports the healing process.
- Suppresses allergic reactions of the skin – itchy, inflamed skin, rush, dry or irritated itchy skin.
- Quickly and efficiently helps with hot spots.
- The bitter taste discourages licking the affected area.
- Silent foam application is ideal for spray-sensitive animals.
- The foam is quickly absorbed into the skin and effected area is quickly dry.
- No need for subsequent use of soothing gels or ointments that can stick the coat.
- It can also be used in case irritated skin by flea bites or other insects.
- Contains extracts of natural substances with anti-infective effects.
For external use only.
Witch Hazel (1%) Tea Tree Oil (0.1%) Aloe Vera Extract (0.25%) Bittering Agent (0.01%) Total Active Ingredients (1.36%).
Polysorbate, Chembetaine, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate and Deionized Water.
Shake gently. Apply 1 – 3 pumps on itchy, scaly or irritated areas of the skin. For optimal results pat softly to evenly distribute product. The quick dry penetrating formula can be used up to three times a day or as needed. Do not use on the open wound. Avoid contact with eyes.
We recommend to apply it at bedtime so that the dog / cat sleeps peacefully and is not disturbed by itching.
The product helps to suppress symptoms of irritation, itching, inflammation. If problems persist, visit your veterinarian to definite the cause, which may also be caused by allergy, immunosuppression, or other internal disease. BR + foam will help to overcome the symptoms until the cause is eliminated and treated.
For hot spots, apply as soon as possible and more frequently until the irritated area will heals.
For external use only. Keep out of children.
Shelf life: minim 5 years from the date of manufacture
Any unused product or container should be disposed of in accordance with local requirements. The packaging is recyclable.