Rabbit ears with duck meat. Treats for adult dogs.
- With chia seeds
1 package: 75g. Number pieces in packaging: 10.
Convenient, easy-to-open package with a zipper to protect against moisture.
Also suitable for dogs with food intolerance and allergies
With these goodies, the dog will have fun for a little longer and distract him from biting the furniture, slippers and other destruction. Great for strengthening gums and removing dental plaque and tartar. If you want to choose a treat that will not only pamper, but also benefit the health of your pet, HiQ line of treats is ideal for this.
- They contain chia seeds, which are extremely rich in fiber, omega-3 fatty acids, calcium, magnesium, phosphorus.
- The fiber in the seeds ensures good digestion.
- Natural taste and aroma. Free of artificial flavors and colors.
- Super premium quality.
- Duck – lean poultry with hypoallergenic properties.
- No added cereals.
- Long-lasting taste and aroma.
Rabbit ears 50%, duck meat 32%, potato starch 10%, chia seeds 5%, glycerin 3%.
Analytical components: protein 32%, fiber 1%, fat 6%, ash 3%, moisture 23%.
RECOMMENDATION FOR FEEDING
Serve between main feeds based on weight, age and activity of the animals. Not suitable for puppies up to 3 months. A bowl of fresh clean water should always be available to the animals. Store in a dry and cool place, out of direct sunlight – at a temperature not exceeding +25 ° C. Once opened, use within 3 days.
Use by the date shown on the package.